How to choose the Recovery Pet Jacket for DOGS ?
HOW TO CHOOSE
THE SIZE ?
A - Measure the legth of your dog's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
C - Measure around the chest (spread to 5cm, starting from XS size to up)
XXL size is for dogs above 40 kg, 88 lb
HOW TO WEAR AND USE?
The top with detachable Velcro along the spine to the tail.
The bottom under abdomen with:
1. The detachable flap
2. The unbuttoned flap with the pocket.
1. Starting with inserting two front legs into the two front holes.
2. Fasten white Velcro starting from the front-back along the spine.
3. Then dragging the flap with white pocket under abdomen in the direction of the backside & connecting this with two Velcro straps at the top of the tail.
4. During walks or Vet visits the flaps should be detached and then be fastened to one of the two Velcro strips sewn on the chest.